Shanghai Jiaotong University is one of the oldest institutions of higher learning in China. It is a national key university directly under the Ministry of Education and co-established by the Ministry of Education and Shanghai. The first batch of "985 Project" construction colleges and universities. With the approval of the Ministry of Education, Shanghai Jiaotong University established the Network Education College in July 2000 as a national pilot university for modern distance education to develop online education. In order to build a lifelong learning system, in April 2009, Shanghai Jiao Tong University merged the College of Online Education and the College of Adult Education into a College of Continuing Education. The college continues to host online education . In the spring of 2019, Shanghai Jiaotong University will continue to enroll students with undergraduate , non-full-time, undergraduate , high school, undergraduate , high school, or college education. The Ministry of Education is responsible for teaching and management.
Internet-based blended learning model
During the study period, students can study at the pace recommended by the college, and can also independently formulate learning plans according to individual needs. The learning style is autonomous and flexible.
Classes The combination of face-to-face instruction and the Internet can be used for live and on-demand downloading of courses.
Attendance The online attendance is combined with the teacher's electronic attendance to track the learning process throughout.
Combining courses with qualifications, academic qualifications are correct.
Counselling Phased online tutoring + intensive tutoring before semester examinations.
Assessment Traditional examinations are combined with online assessments.
Undergraduate starting point
I. Enrollment Objects and Conditions
Online higher education is part-time education mainly for adult practitioners.
Undergraduate candidates at the starting point of the college must hold a diploma in national education series (including higher vocational education) or above. Candidates are not limited to where they are registered.
2. Admissions and entrance examination subjects
Entrance examination subjects
Science and Engineering
Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Technology, Electrical Engineering and Automation, Mechanical Engineering, Ship and Ocean Engineering
Public English, Advanced Mathematics, Computer Culture Foundation
Finance, International Economy and Trade
Public English, University Language, Computer Culture Foundation
Accounting, Business Administration (Business Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Engineering Management, Logistics Management, Information Management and Information System)
Remarks: 1. There are six training directions in the major of business administration. The graduation certificate and degree certificate in all directions only show the name of the major, excluding specific training directions, that is, only "business management" (for the level of promotion)
2. Classes for business management majors: 30 people are required in the corresponding direction
3. Other majors (except business management) can start classes with more than 30 people
3. Entrance Examination and Exemption Policy
Shanghai Jiao Tong University will make a proposition and organize an entrance test.
Entrance exam time: March 9, 2019
2. Single-subject test exemption, guaranteed student enrollment, and exemption admission policy (1) Single-subject test exemption (1) Candidates with a PETS3, PRETCO certificate, or CET4 score of 405 can be exempted from "public English";
(2) Those who have reached the age of 40 can be exempted from "public English";
(3) Holders of computer grade certificates from provinces or nations are exempt from the "Computer Culture Foundation".
(2) Guaranteed student policy: if one of the following conditions is met, you can apply for a guaranteed student admission test. (1) Non-graduate fresh graduates with an average score of 75 or higher in each subject in the college;
(2) Fresh graduates who have received school-level or higher awards;
(3) Those who meet the requirements for exemption from the two subjects of "English" and "Computer Culture Basics".
(3) Exemption from admission: Those who meet one of the following conditions may be exempted from enrollment.
(1) Those who have obtained a bachelor's degree or above;
(2) Those who have passed the college entrance examination;
(3) Those who have reached the minimum control score for the adult college entrance examination;
(4) The average academic scores of the graduates of this school should be 70 or above;
(5) Those who have obtained a diploma of dual college.
When enrolling, you need to provide proof of admission application form, certificate of award, certificate of English proficiency, transcript, etc.
4. Duration of Study and Tuition The minimum duration of study is two and a half years. Tuition is paid in semesters during the study period.
V. Graduation certificate, degree certificate
Qualification education Students complete the credits specified in the teaching plan according to the relevant regulations and pass the exam. After passing the national online education "University English" and "Computer Application Fundamentals" unified exams, they can obtain the Shanghai Jiaotong University graduation certificate (indicating "Online Education") , Unified electronic registration by the Ministry of Education, recognized by the state; those who meet the requirements of the degree regulations are awarded a bachelor's degree in adult higher education from Shanghai Jiaotong University. The business administration majors only show the "business administration" major on the graduation certificate and degree certificate, excluding direction.
(1) One original of the ID card and one copy of the front and back;
(2) An original and a copy of the academic certificate (if you have passed the English or computer-level exam, you need to hold the original and a copy of the relevant certificate);
(3) A total of 92 yuan will be paid during registration; no refund will be given after registration;
◆ Candidates do not have any restrictions on their domicile, do not transfer their hukou, do not adjust their files, or enjoy full-time student treatment such as state subsidies. The college does not provide, arrange, or introduce accommodation.
◆ Candidates provide academic certificates in the category of “National Education Series” recognized by the state. For college certificates and above, the validity can be passed by the national authoritative academic certification institution, namely China Higher Education Student Information Network (website http: // www.chsi.com.cn/) for inquiries, or a valid academic certification report from the center.
◆ The School of Continuing Education of Shanghai Jiao Tong University is not a qualification review and appraisal institution. It is authentic and valid for the application materials provided by the applicants, especially whether the academic certificates provided belong to the national education series or are false. And assumes no responsibility.
◆ The school will check the student's national education series graduation certificate and electronic registration number many times during enrollment, study period, and before graduation. Anyone who holds a certificate or false certificate that does not meet the requirements shall bear all consequences. Once found, the school has the right to cancel its enrollment, study, and graduation qualifications without refund of tuition fees.
◆ College admission policies include adjustment of majors, and the issuance of graduation certificates and degree certificates is subject to the current state and school policies. If the state and school policies are adjusted, the new policies will be implemented.