Shanghai Jiaotong University is one of the oldest institutions of higher learning in China. It is a national key university directly under the Ministry of Education and co-established by the Ministry of Education and Shanghai. The first batch of "985 Project" construction colleges and universities. With the approval of the Ministry of Education, Shanghai Jiaotong University established the Network Education College in July 2000 as a national pilot university for modern distance education to carry out online education. In order to build a lifelong learning system, in April 2009, Shanghai Jiao Tong University merged the College of Online Education and the College of Adult Education into a College of Continuing Education . The college continues to host online education. In the fall of 2018, Shanghai Jiaotong University continued to recruit students with undergraduate online education starting from part-time programs, and the Ministry of Education and Education was responsible for the teaching and management.
Internet-based blended learning model
During the study period, students can study at the pace recommended by the college, and can also independently formulate learning plans according to individual needs. The learning style is autonomous and flexible.
可通过宽带、手机网络直播、点播或下载课程 Classes can be broadcast, on-demand or downloaded via broadband, mobile web
Attendance Combine online attendance with classroom electronic attendance to track the learning process throughout
Integration of courses and professional certificates
Counseling Phased Online Coaching + Intensive Coaching Before Semester Exam
Combining traditional and online assessments
I. Enrollment Objects and Conditions
Online higher education is part-time education mainly for adult practitioners.
Undergraduate candidates at the starting point of the college must hold a diploma in national education series (including higher vocational education) or above. Candidates are not limited to where they are registered.
Course graduates are non-degree education. The earliest application for this batch of course graduates to transfer to diploma education is March 2019. (Even if the current academic information is complete, it is necessary to report to the official school as early as spring 2019 and transfer to diploma education. . Students must apply for the corresponding diplomas after completing at least 2.5 years of study and passing all courses.
2. Admissions and entrance examination subjects
Admissions (the training direction is in parentheses)
Entrance examination subjects
Science and Engineering
Public English, Advanced Mathematics, Computer Culture Foundation
Accounting, Finance, International Economy and Trade
Public English, University Language, Computer Culture Foundation
Business Administration (Business Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Engineering Management, Logistics Management, Information Management and Information System)
Professional English, College Chinese, Computer Culture Foundation
Visual communication design
Public English, College Chinese, Design Basics
Remarks: The business management major contains six training directions. The graduation certificate and degree certificate in all directions only show the professional name, excluding the specific training direction, that is, only the "business management" (for the undergraduate level)
3. Entrance Examination and Exemption Policy
Proposed by Shanghai Jiaotong University and organized an entrance test, the students were selected for the fall of 2018.
Admissions time: September 16, 2018
2. Exemption for a single subject (1) Candidates who hold PETS3, PRETCO or CET4 with a score of 405 may be exempted from "Public English";
(2) Candidates with a CET6 score of 425 may be exempted from "professional English";
(3) Those who have reached the age of 40 can be exempted from "professional English";
(4) Those who hold a computer grade certificate from each province or country are exempt from the "Computer Culture Foundation".
3. Guaranteed student policy: if one of the following conditions is met, you can apply for the guaranteed student admission test (1) non-graduate fresh graduates with an average score of 75 or higher in each subject at the college level;
(2) Fresh graduates who have received school-level or higher awards;
(3) Those who meet the requirements for exemption from the two subjects of "English" and "Computer Culture Foundation" at the same time;
4. Exemption from admission: Those who meet one of the following conditions can be exempted from enrollment.
(1) Those who have obtained a bachelor's degree or above;
(2) Those who have passed the college entrance examination;
(3) Those who have reached the minimum control score for the adult college entrance examination;
(4) The average academic scores of the graduates of this school should be 70 or above;
(5) Those who have obtained a diploma of dual college.
When enrolling, you need to submit proof of admission application form, certificate of award, certificate of English level, transcript, etc.
4. Duration of study and tuition
The minimum study period is two and a half years, and tuition is paid during the study period. Tuition for arts is 4900 yuan per semester; tuition for other majors is 4,500 yuan per semester.
V. Graduation certificate, degree certificate
Qualification education Students complete the credits specified in the teaching plan according to the relevant regulations and pass the exam. After passing the national online education "University English" and "Computer Application Fundamentals" unified exams, they can obtain the Shanghai Jiaotong University graduation certificate (indicating "Online Education") , Unified electronic registration by the Ministry of Education, recognized by the state; those who meet the requirements of the degree regulations are awarded a bachelor's degree in adult higher education from Shanghai Jiao Tong University The business administration majors only show the "business administration" major on the graduation certificate and degree certificate, excluding direction.
(1) One original of the ID card and one copy of the front and back;
(2) An original and a copy of the academic certificate (if you have passed the English or computer-level exam, you need to hold the original and a copy of the relevant certificate);
(3) A total of 92 yuan will be paid during registration; no refund will be given after registration;
(4) The registration office provides guidance materials for entrance examinations, and candidates can purchase them voluntarily.
◆ Candidates do not have any restrictions on their domicile, do not transfer their hukou, do not adjust their files, or enjoy full-time student treatment such as state subsidies. The college does not provide, arrange, or introduce accommodation.
◆ Candidates provide academic certificates in the category of “National Education Series” recognized by the state. For college certificates and above, the validity can be passed by the national authoritative academic certification institution, namely China Higher Education Student Information Network (website http: // www.chsi.com.cn/) for inquiries, or a valid academic certification report from the center.
◆ The School of Continuing Education of Shanghai Jiao Tong University is not a qualification review and appraisal institution. It is authentic and valid for the application materials provided by the applicants, especially whether the academic certificates provided belong to the national education series or are false. And assumes no responsibility.
◆ The school will check the student's national education series graduation certificate and electronic registration number many times during enrollment, study period, and before graduation. Anyone who holds a certificate or false certificate that does not meet the requirements shall bear all consequences. Once found, the school has the right to cancel its enrollment, study, and graduation qualifications without refund of tuition fees.
◆ College admission policies include adjustment of majors, and the issuance of graduation certificates and degree certificates is subject to the current state and school policies. If the state and school policies are adjusted, the new policies will be implemented.